General Rules & Fine Print
The ISSCA Nationals are for the benefit of the members of the Impala SS Clubs of America. You must be an active/paid member to attend the Nationals. This is a requirement of both our insurance carrier and the IL State Government for Non Profit Organizations. The following registration guidelines apply for 2023:
- New for 2023: Registrants will not be able to pay annual dues and register for Nationals in the same transaction.
- After becoming a new or renewed member, your status will immediately be updated
- You will then be able to start the registration process for Nationals
- ISSCA Members must register to participate in the 2023 National Events. The required base registration fee covers the member’s participation and awards banquet.
- Participating Members may register personal guests. Immediate family (spouse & children) and non-ISSCA members may attend as guests. Guests wishing to attend the Awards banquet are subject to an additional fee. Venue spectator fees may also apply for drag racing. You will need to provide the full names and ISSCA membership numbers of any guests if applicable.
- All ISSCA members and guests are required to sign any waiver(s) each day, display the appropriate wrist band and consume NO ALCOHOL at or during the event(s). Failure to adhere to this rule will result in a forfeiture of your registration fees and/or guests spectator fee and the offending parties will be banned from the event. This registration will be based on your membership and you will be responsible for your guest(s).
- Check back for any track-specific rules.
Super Sport Package: $109
Includes entry and participation in the Car Show, the David Fornwalt Memorial Sound-Off Competition, an All-Access Guest Pass to all ISSCA Events (Venue spectator fees may also apply for drag racing), a custom-designed ISSCA event T-Shirt, one entry to the ISSCA Awards Dinner, an Event Dash Plaque, and an ISSCA Goody Bag.
VIP Road Racing Package: $399
Includes a Competition License to compete in the Auto Cross and Road Rally as well as the Car Show and Stereo Sound Off, All-Access Guest Pass to all ISSCA Events (Venue spectator fees may also apply for drag racing), a custom designed ISSCA event T-Shirt, one entry to the ISSCA Awards Dinner, an Event Dash Plaque, and an ISSCA Goody Bag.
Drag Racing: $69
For 2023, fees for drag racing (and spectating) will be collected at the gate by the track. Please do let us know when you register for Nationals if you intend to race as we need a head count.
Bracket racing is a required component to compete for the Best of ISSCA trophy. The bracket race will once again count towards the East Coast Impala Racing Series points series.
Super Attendee: $89
The Super Attendee Package is for anyone who will attend the event without a car. You will get a custom event T-shirt, passes to all events, and a ticket to the ISSCA Awards Dinner.
Super Supporter: $49
Super Supporter Package is for anyone who cannot attend the event, but still wants to support the club — and get a cool T-shirt! Your custom 2023 event t-shirt will be mailed to you after the event.
* Venue spectator fees may also apply for drag racing.
Additional Event T-Shirts will be $27-$32 each and we encourage you to pre-order any the extra shirts as we will have a limited number available at the event.
Additional tickets to the Awards Banquet will be $45 each and may only be available at the time of registration.
Please register as early as you’re able to register!
Registering by May 1 will guarantee you will receive a T-shirt and goody bag.
Registration will be available online until the start of the Nationals
Additional Fees may apply as the start of Nationals draws nearer. Even if you register the week of the event, online registration will be the easiest process for everyone.
Event Entry Fee Cancellation Policy
You may request cancellation of your Nationals Registration in writing or by e-mail to the club Treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org . The refund schedule is as follows:
|Before May 6, 2023||45 days||Full refund / no penalty|
|May 7, 2023 – June 9, 2023||44 – 11 days||$25 penalty|
|June 10, 2023 – June 13, 2023||10 – 7 days||50% penalty|
|June 14, 2023 – event week||last week||no refund|
Due to commitments for track rentals, personnel, and more, there will be no refunds for cancellations after the date above.
Please contact us if you have questions regarding this policy.