General RULES & FINE PRINT
The ISSCA National’s is for the benefit the members of the Impala SS Clubs of America. You must be a member to attend the Nationals. This is a requirement by both our insurance carrier as well as by the IL State Government for Non Profit Organizations. The following registration guidelines apply for 2013:
1. ISSCA Members must register to participant in the 2013 National Events. The required registration fee covers the member’s participation and awards BBQ only.
2. Participating Members may register a limited number of guests. Immediate family (spouse & children) and non-ISSCA members may attend as guests. Guests wishing to participate in the Awards BBQ are subject to an additional fee. Venue spectator fees may also apply.
3. Provide full guest(s) name and expired ISSCA member number, as appropriate.
4. All members and guests are required to sign any waiver(s) each day, display the appropriate arm band and consume NO ALCOHOL during the event(s). Failure to adhere to this rule will result in a forfeiture of your registration fees and/or guests spectator fee and will be banned from the event. This registration will be based on your membership and you will be responsible for your guest(s).
EVENT FEES –
Super Sport Package & CMS Bonus Experience = $99.00
(Includes Car Show Entry / David Fornwalt Memorial Sound Off Entry, All Access Guest Passes to all ISSCA Events, Parade Laps around Charlotte Motor Speedway with Professional Photo, Event T-Shirt, BBQ Awards Dinner and Event Dash Plaque & Goodie Bag.)
“All in” VIP Package = $225.00
(Includes License to Compete in ISSCA Events – Auto Cross/ Car Show / Sound Off / and Road Rally, All Access Guest Passes to ALL Events, Parade Laps around Charlotte Motor Speedway with Professional Photo, Event T-Shirt, BBQ Awards Dinner, Event Dash Plaque & Goodie Bag.)
* Please Note that the zMax Tech Card Fees,and zMax Spectator Fees are separate, these Fees are Collected by the zMax Dragway. $20.00 Tech Card, $5.00 spectators fee, 13 and under are free.
Additional Event T-Shirts will be $20-$25 each and may only be available at the time of registration.
Additional BBQ tickets will be $10 each and may only be available at the time of registration.
Registration Deadline July 15th 2013!
Event Entry Fee Cancellation Policy
You may request cancellation of your Nationals Registration (with no penalty) in writing, and or by mail at any time up to June 21, 2013. Cancellations processed between June 22, 2013, and July 15, 2013 will be subject to a $25.00 per person cancellation fee. Cancellations processed between July 15, 2013 and August 1, 2013 are subject to a 50% charge. Due to commitments for track rentals, personnel, and more there will be no refunds for cancellations after August 1st.
Please contact us if you have questions regarding this policy.